Table of Contents
- Step 1: Pause and Delete Your Current Syncs
- 1.1 Pause Your Sync
- 1.2 Remove Your Sync
- 1.3 Manage Other Syncs
- Step 2: Remove Google Drive Connection
- Step 3: Open the Setup Wizard
- Important Note
Before migrating your Google Drive backup, it's crucial to prepare your existing setup for a smooth transition. This guide provides a step-by-step walkthrough to ensure that your new sync setup is successful without any conflicts from previous configurations.
Step 1: Pause and Delete Your Current Syncs
Ensure a clean slate by pausing and removing any existing syncs.
- 1.1 Pause Your Sync: Find and pause your current sync to avoid any data mishandling.
- 1.2 Remove Your Sync: Safely remove the paused sync from your system.
- 1.3 Manage Other Syncs: For any other syncs, visit API Nation Workflows and repeat the pause and remove process.
Step 2: Remove Google Drive Connection
Disconnect from Google Drive to clear the way for a new backup strategy.
- Navigate to Google Drive Connections.
- Click the trash icon next to the connection you wish to delete.
Step 3: Open the Setup Wizard
Set up your new backup configuration with ease.
- Access the setup wizard at dotloop-Google Drive Backup Setup and follow the instructions to configure your new sync.
Be aware that initiating a new sync will not recognize previously backed-up data. A new folder will be created in your Google Drive for the new backup. By default, this folder will be located under "API Nation" > "dotloop".