There are 2 types of cancellation modes with your API Nation subscription. You may cancel your subscription immediately or at the end of your billing cycle.
PLEASE NOTE: Pausing your workflows will not pause your billing cycle. If you do not wish to be billed for your next cycle, you will want to cancel your subscription.
If you choose to cancel your subscription at the end of your billing cycle, this will allow for you to continue migrating data using our services until your 30-day billing cycle completes.
If you choose to cancel your subscription immediately, your subscription will be terminated right away, but please note that all your workflows will also be removed. It is highly recommended you confirm all data has migrated before making an immediate cancellation.
- Once logged in, hover over the initials in the upper right-hand corner of this page and select Billing
- Next, click on Manage under My Subscriptions
- Click on the Trash Can icon for the subscription you'd like to cancel
- You will be prompted to fill out our cancellation form. We are always looking to improve our product and service, so we welcome all open and honest feedback.
- Once the form is completed, click Submit
- You will now be prompted to select which cancellation reason you would like
- Cancel Immediately
- Cancel at the end of current period
- After making your selection, click Cancel
You are now all set!