How do you reconnect Dotloop to API Nation?
Occasionally, your dotloop connection to API Nation can become invalid, and your integration stops working.
To correct this issue, visit this page
and click the "Reconnect" button to reconnect your Dotloop account to API Nation.
Below are detailed step-by-step instructions:
- Log into your API Nation account - https://my.apination.com/
- Once you are logged in, you'll want to click Apps, located at the top of the page
- Next, on the left-hand side, click on My Apps.
- Select the tile for Dotloop.
- Click Connections
- Click the Reconnect button.
NOTE: To connect a new dotloop account, click the "Add account" button instead of reconnecting the existing one.
Connecting a new dotloop account will not fix the connection issue with existing integrations, and each workflow will need to be updated to use the new account. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you reconnect your existing dotloop account whenever possible.
- You will be prompted to re-enter your Dotloop credentials.
Once you have re-logged into your Dotloop account, all issues with those workflows should be resolved. Please reach out to our API Nation Support team if you are still noticing any issues.